5 Tips How to Choose Your Furniture and Fixtures
Choosing the right furniture and fixture for your home or business it is very important.
Here are 5 Tips How to Choose Your Furniture And Fixtures
They say that there are 3 significant investments in our lives. Buying a car, apartment, and furniture. Those are the three most important things that we are using daily, and that is affecting our life quality.
So choose your furniture carefully!
Here are some tips on what should you pay attention when you select your furniture.
- Empty your room, if there is some old furniture, don't be lazy take it out, and wipe the room. Then stand beside the entrance door and try to visualize your focal point. The 'focal point' should be the largest or the most crucial part of the furniture in that space.
- Make a list of all pieces of furniture that you need in this space. Then visualize them around your focal point. Make notes, and although you think you won't, you will forget most of the ideas you get. So don't forget to take your notes!
- Take measurements. Be detailed when you do this. Imagine your line of moving through the furniture and space, are the small elements going to stand in your way, can you open the window, or the door, etc. For example if it is your living room, walk through it and try to 'do' things you will typically do when you live there. Connect with the space. Measure at least three times.
- First chose a color for the focal point, then try to make combinations that will suit your desires and needs. If you are not sure how to do it, you can read some Feng Shiu tips.
- After you have prepared your self with what you need and what you want, then is time to go shopping for your furniture! Don't rush, take your time and remember buying furniture should be a pleasant, and relaxing experience!